All parents and legal guardians of the students registered at LCS are members of the LCS PAC. Everyone is a valued member whose presence, input, ideas and volunteer gifts are welcome and appreciated. Working together helps enhance our school community and the environment for our students.
The PAC serves as a way to:
- Provide a forum for feedback and engagement for parents.
- Allow for better communication between parents and the Head of School / the Board of Directors
- Serve, encourage and strengthen the school community.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the school by promoting and encouraging the involvement of parents.
- Organize and provide additional resources for the benefit of students through approved volunteer activities and fundraising.
- Promote the encouragement and well-being of LCS staff.
The PAC is run by a PAC Executive Team.
Current Intern Team Members:
- Co – Presidents: April Ferguson & Laura Vis
- Vice – President: Sharon Dickens
- Secretary: Tessa Spencer
- Treasurer: Sarah Stewart
- Social Coordinators: Nicole Gil Gallo & Andrea Petkau
- Board Liaison: Jada Sawatzky
- Media and Communications Coordinator: Petra Bontkes
- Volunteer Coordinator: Karla Toews
- Ad Hoc Member: Shawana Laderoute
Contact Information: email@example.com