To register your child for Langley Christian School you must complete a "Registration Package" as follows:
- Family Registration Package with Family Registration Form, Conditions and Commitments of Registration, & Community Standards Policy
- Legal Residency of Parent/Guardian Form
- Student Profile and/or Kindergarten Profile (One per student)
- Copy of most recent Report Card
- Copy of Birth Certificate for each child
Pastoral Reference Form
- The Pastoral Reference Form must be received by the Business & Development Office for the registration to be complete.
- $200 Registration Fee
- Tuition Deposit of $500 (Dated for April 15th of year of enrollment)
Once your completed application has been received, an interview will be scheduled with one of the administrators. Interviews for the new school year placements will usually take place beginning mid-February. Enrolment is possible any time after that although limits may be set due to class size or staffing restrictions.
Mid year transfer of students will not normally be considered except in the case of families forced to change schools due to a move.
*Kindergarten children must reach the age of 5 years on or before December 31st to be admitted. Where possible, children should attend Kindergarten as it is a good basis for Grade One.
|General Registration Information||Download|
|Family Registration Package
|Pastoral Reference Form
|Legal Residency of Parent/Guardian Form||Download|
|Kindergarten Student Profile||Download|
|Grades 1 - 12 Student Profile
|Tuition Schedule 2012/13||Download|
English Language Learning Programs
(Canadian Citizens and Landed Immigrants)
|Kindergarten - Grade 5||Download|
|Grade 6 - 12||Download|
|Special Education Admissions||Download|
|Special Education Form||Download|
|Preshool Registration Package||Download|
Preschool Parent Handbook