At Langley Christian Middle School, we work hard to foster a community that has the following core values at its foundation. LCMS is built on: Faith, Relationships, Meaningful Learning, Excellence, Parent Partnership, Student Leadership, Exploration, Service, and Teaming.
Our community includes these characteristics:
- educators who value working with middle school aged students,
- collaborative and courageous leadership,
- a shared vision that guides decisions,
- an inviting, supportive, and safe environment,
- high expectations for every member of the learning community,
- students and teachers that are engaged in active learning,
- committed to the development of good digital citizenship for all students,
- school initiated family and community partnerships.
Our community provides:
- curriculum that is Christ-centred, relevant, challenging, and exploratory,
- multiple learning and teaching approaches,
- authentic assessment that promotes quality learning,
- organizational structures that support meaningful relationships and learning,
- school wide efforts and policies that foster Christ like living, joyful service,
- development of discerning disciples of Jesus Christ.